ALKATHENE™ is manufactured from a “new generation” low density polyethylene material, improving the pipes performance characteristics.
It’s robust wall section and flexibility make it a reliable choice for on farm day to day water reticulation needs.
- -Economical Good flexibility, due to the “new generation” LDPE material makes ALKATHENE™ easy to uncoil and fast to install
- -Flexible Higher pressure rating than traditional LDPE manufactured to NZS 7601. ALKATHENE™ can be used in a wider range of applications
- -Suitable Resistant to bloat remedies, tested in accordance with ASTMD 1693 “Environmental Stress Crack Resistance”.
- -ALKATHENE™ is suitable for use with in-line bloat remedy dispensing systems
- -Durable Robust wall section, conformant to NZS 7601 makes ALKATHENE™ resistant to kinking and able “to take the knocks”
- -Compatible Fully approved by Hansen Products (NZ) Ltd. for use with Hansen Polyethylene Pipe Fittings
- -Quality ALKATHENE™ is dimensionally conformant to NZS 7601. ALKATHENE ™ is manufactured from pre-compounded LDPE, ensuring consistent carbon black dispersion to maximise ALKATHENE’s ability to withstand UV degradation
- -ALKATHENE™ is manufactured in New Zealand by Iplex Pipelines using quality system accredited to ISO 9002: 1987