NOVAFLO™ is a single wall corrugated high density polyethylene land drainage pipe. NOVAFLO™ has been a leading brand name in the rural New Zealand land drainage market for over twenty years. During this time farmers have learned to rely on this quality product for delivering excellent drainage results. Such proven benefits as improved soil structure, larger root systems, better fertiliser uptake and reduction in surface pugging has made the use of NOVAFLO™ an integral part of the New Zealand farmer’s search for greater productivity. Novacoil is the unslotted version of NOVAFLO™.
Features and benefits
- Economical: NOVAFLO™’s single wall construction, light weight and ease of installation, makes this product the cost effective choice for land drainage.
- Reliable: NOVAFLO™ has a long track record of being a quality product in New Zealand.
- Durable: NOVAFLO™ is made from tough high density polyethylene.
- Flexible: NOVAFLO™’s single wall corrugated construction gives it excellent flexibility and strength.
- Versatile: NOVAFLO™ and NOVACOIL’s diameter and coil size range, together with a range of compatible fittings, provide drainage solutions for a wide range of situations.
- Compatible: NOVAFLO™ and NOVACOIL are compatible with the NEXUS™ range of pipe as well as a number of PVC pipeline products manufactured by Iplex Pipelines.
- Quality: NOVAFLO™ and NOVACOIL are manufactured in New Zealand by Iplex Pipelines using a quality system accredited to ISO 9002:1987.
- Visible NOVAFLO™ and NOVACOIL are colour coded for easy identification.